Visual Kei Make Up Video

Often times I have anxieties and depression issues. Suffering from these because I don't have anyone to talk to in reality and everyone ...

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Pastries That I Bought Outside~

I can eat all these in an hour!
I’am a big fan of pastry and I’m always willing to learn about new style of pastry.
When I have time I always look up for new pastry recipes and search for different types of pastry on Wikipedia. Which means that I know a lot about pastry as a fan. I can also eat pastry and bread a lot more than rice, noodles, or other foods. But unfortunately I don’t go outside much and I live in a South Asian country so there isn’t too many types of pastry in my country.

Lets get started with pastry review shall we~
I took all the pictures by my self and these are not from Google image resource.
Also some of the pictures were taken on a different day (so its not on the same day).

The first one is a bun with coconut jam filling.  I was craving for coconut that day so I bought it.



This one is a grape flavor pastry and it taste really good when you put it in the refrigerator over night.


This is an éclair as everyone knows but it's a little different since I bought it at a dounut shop. 
The red ones are not real cherry but they are just jelly.


All the vanilla milk cake that I have tried always taste so soft while the chocolate cake is always a little rough. But when I make cakes at home using Betty Cocker’s recipe they always taste so soft and great!

The top red one is a chocolate cake with strawberry jam spread and the one below is cheesecake. Cheesecake always makes me full so I prefer strawberry cake since it's a little sour (its perfect since I like sour foods).


White Rose Cheesecake, my mom always bought it when there is celebration at home. But I’m getting bored of that cake since I ate it on my 15th birthday, 16th birthday, all family birthday and other celebration days. Hopefully I wish I could eat another type of cake this year on my 18th birthday!
The actual size is about that spoon. This one is a sort of moon cake puff with yellow bean paste inside. I first tried eating this by taking a bite but it doesn’t taste too good like a normal pastry. I thought it was one of those Chinese food where you have to pour hot water on top of the pastry. So I put a pinch of salt and a cup of very hot water in the cup with two of the pastry. After about 10 minutes I went back into the kitchen and saw how it turns out to be the one in the picture! I think this  happen because of the amount of yeast they put when baking the pastry so I don’t think the food is too dangerous to eat.  


Danesita is a cookie brand and I really recommend this box if you like cinnamon cookies! It's a must for Christmas and for those who love tea. But its really rare to find in supermarkets. Still it’s worth buying it because you can still use the box afterwards to put your treasured things in (if you want to).


Last but not least this pastry is sort of like a donut and its coated in chocolate sugar icing. I heated on a pan a little and all the chocolate start to melt and it tasted better.

End of post, hopefully I’m going to make another food review based on my experience eating pastry. I don’t get to go outside these days so I’m missing my chance to buy new pastries. But I promise that I’ll make another post!




No comments:

Post a Comment