Visual Kei Make Up Video

Often times I have anxieties and depression issues. Suffering from these because I don't have anyone to talk to in reality and everyone ...

Sunday, October 7, 2018

New Blog Post #1

I made this blouse but I think something is missing!
I don't feel so comfortable with my design I don't know why.

I think it is my hair style that didn't suit my blouse with me.
Oh well, it can't be helped.
The ugly building and the beautiful sky~
That's the moon in the broad day light.
Costumer order me to make this skirt with their own fabric. What a beautiful skirt it is!


I made this smocking bag, it was my first try doing smocking!
I was going to keep this to my self but I give it to my friend's mom instead because I
heard that she was ill. I just wanted to make her happy!
And she was happy when I give it to her because she said, "I love the color! Thank you."
Also at first I was making a sliky bag for her with the same design but I couldn't fit the string and I got messed up (0x0)/ But I didn't tell anyone except for my readers here (>o<)/




No comments:

Post a Comment