Visual Kei Make Up Video

Often times I have anxieties and depression issues. Suffering from these because I don't have anyone to talk to in reality and everyone ...

Sunday, February 11, 2018

First time nosebleeding~

Feb 3rd 2018
I woke up too early today and went to the market unwillingly. When I got back I ate too much for lunch. After that I went to take a nap but end up sleeping till 4pm. I drank a cup of chocolate and work on a present for the neighbor's wedding. Then when I was about to finish warping the
present . . . .a sudden flow of liquid started flowing from my nose. It took me a while to realize it was noose bleeding because I never had one before. The liquid that came flowing didn't look too much like blood since it was a bit watery.

I went to the kitchen to wash my face and I have to keep my face up since the liquid wants to keep flowing. When I did that it was strange too because it seem to have travel to my throat passage.
It bothers me at lot when I think about it since it feels like drinking my own blood.  (xox)/

No comments:

Post a Comment