Visual Kei Make Up Video

Often times I have anxieties and depression issues. Suffering from these because I don't have anyone to talk to in reality and everyone ...

Monday, May 21, 2018

CyberDoll series 1st Poster I made!

It's going to be summer very soon so I decided to make a summer theme poster of my original character MikiNiki~ I made this poster before summer because I always gets too excited and sometimes I didn't make it on time. So I thought things might go better if I do it before the time comes. So here it is the lovely beautiful poster of MikiNiki sitting in yukata watching the fireworks. 

This is a 3 minute rough sketch I made with pencil before I edited with my computer.
I did this around lunch time since the idea just pop up inside my head.

So some of you might be wondering how long it took me to draw this. Well all this process took me around 4 hours or more I didn't record my self so i don't really know. But I didn't sit all day doing this. Because that day I had to help my mom make clothes for the costumers too. I just edit it when I had the chance and a little bit of free time of the day. Almost everything but the background fireworks got finished around 4a.m. My mom was scolding me to go to sleep *laughs* but that was around the time I finished helping her out. So I end up having to edit it the next day~ Phew~
The hardest part of editing this poster is her long white hair. 
I also draw the goldfish beside her because I miss my own.
The easiest part was probably the cookie bag on her lap. 
The tools that I use for creating this poster is my mouse and my computer and some applications too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment