Visual Kei Make Up Video

Often times I have anxieties and depression issues. Suffering from these because I don't have anyone to talk to in reality and everyone ...

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Alice Got Mixed!🐰

I haven't post on this blog for a long time!! I've been busy with sewing and helping my mom's regular customers. Apparently my computer battery is not good so I'm saving money to buy a new battery which means I won't be able to update Daily Lolita manga for a while. My laptop is also an old Mac Book Pro so I think it will cost a lot(•́ω•̀ ٥) But I'm starting to improve my skills on sewing what I want, and I try to draw manga pages as much as I can when I have free time. I will try to post my drawings on Instagram too! 

I'm typing on my phone so the words might be misspell when I blog from now on. I also have a Kawaii Amino app where I post my photos and thing that I like. You can check me there if you have a Kawaii Amino app(≧ω≦)/ If you come here from that app and if you have followed me, Im really happy and thank you!
Yesterday I've been working on this Blue Alice themed dress and I finished today!





But it is embarrassing to ware while my shoulder gets show off so. . .(゚∀゚ノ)ノ I just ware it on top of my blouse. I'm really thin so I need to get a little more fat to become beautiful when waring dresses!

Oh by the way has anyone seen Yo-Ka with his new costume with his shoulders being show off? (*≧▽≦) It really suit him to be honestԅ(✧_✧ԅ) Last time he was waring whithout sleeves black clothes while doing live for the song (Lily)!
Now this time his designer just go: "let's show off his skin more!"ヾ(°ω° ;)

Tatsuya costume and character this time is like a moth or something with blue lips (*≧▽≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment