Visual Kei Make Up Video

Often times I have anxieties and depression issues. Suffering from these because I don't have anyone to talk to in reality and everyone ...

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Visual Kei Make Up Video

Often times I have anxieties and depression issues. Suffering from these because I don't have anyone to talk to in reality and everyone is always busy they don't have time for me. I grew up without friends and siblings, a toxic woman who I grew up with used to mental torture me. Until now its all over. It hasn't been a year...that I managed to escape and free myself from all this, so its been hard for me, the past that traumatized me up to this day.

Visual Kei has always been part of my hobbies, listening to their songs, dressing up cool, and doing make up. In many ways it has helped me to ease my pain during hard times. 

So I've decided to return to that hobby again to make myself happy! 

I was busy since covid eased in my country back in 2021-2022. Im still busy with my job these days so I stopped posting online many times. I fell back into depression right away from knowing people doesn't really cared about me...because I didn't have much views on some of my videos I did that took so much efforts to make! I even wanted to delete everything online like my page on Facebook (Sakura Fujio Official). But then I later blamed myself for not doing regular updates with my post which is the main reason why views dropped. I also realized that a few of my online friends still cared for me so I just had to go back to being myself and do what it need to get done as who I'am. 


So here it is my latest Visual Kei Photoshoot!

I even made a 5 minutes youtube video tutorial so be sure to check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtrqL3k6W4E









Thanks for scrolling all the way down here!
I hope you enjoyed my style, and that it will 
give you inspiration as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment