Visual Kei Make Up Video

Often times I have anxieties and depression issues. Suffering from these because I don't have anyone to talk to in reality and everyone ...

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Cute Red Backpack~


I made this bag around 2015 May~

The fabric was easy to cut and sew~

Tiny mistake (´з)

Its really hard to take pictures of red fabrics on sunny days~




I used my old bag strap~

Inside these small flat white square are magnets~
The inside has another mini bag for cards and wallets~ 
It can fit my MacBook Pro in it ( ´ ` )~ and when I carry it, its light as a feather!!
This is the hanging part at the top~
On the right side of the bag I made small hangers for key chains and accessories.
The side is 3 inches (7.62 cm) thick!!
This it how it look like~


(´• ω •`)/ Until next time! \(´• ω •`) 


No comments:

Post a Comment